[Strawbale] straw bale in greece

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt...
Wed Mar 8 22:08:27 CET 2006

Γειά σου - hello there,

Joyce Coppinger from The Last Straw journal and Chug from the UK have
given me your email addresses. I am looking for a Greek contact to go on
the contact page of the wikibook 'Straw Bale Construction' which you can
see here:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Straw_Bale_Construction
...the contacts page is here:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Straw_Bale_Construction/Related_Resources/Worldwide_Contacts

If one or all of you can be a contact I would be very happy. I hope it
can help some people find help in Greece. Is there a discussion email
list or a group in Greece?

Duncan

I have sent message this to these addresses:
Konstantinos Kakouros, kkako at tee...
Anna Filippou anna at teanka...
Sister Maxine ypsosis at otenet...
anna m.s. de boeck annemie.deboeck at tijd...

--
Linux user #372812, GPG Encryption Key ID 21A8C63A, available on
Jabber/GoogleTalk, msn and yahoo with the help of Gaim. Yes - a nerd.