[Strawbale] New project in oxford 6 x 11m building - help!

CAROL DEAN cas.dean at btinternet...
Sun Jan 29 22:26:20 CET 2006

Ruth,

I live in Milton Keynes and so would love to come lend
a hand with the build. I am particualy interested in
the tyre foundations method because i plan to build a
house in the South of France and use car tyres
foundations.

Carol

--- Mark Bigland-Pritchard <mark at lowenergydesign...>