[Strawbale] Re: Strawbale Digest, Vol 4, Issue 9

Catherine Wanek blackrange at zianet...
Tue Jan 17 21:38:52 CET 2006

At 05:46 AM 1/17/2006, you wrote:
>..........I am looking for a collegue in Italy, who is willing and able to
>give
>help to a lady from the Netherland that wishes to build two 50 m2
>strawbale houses in Italy.
>I dont have any idea about the legal procedure of building with straw in
>this country and hope to find someone who can help my client and lead
>her through the planning and building process.
>Cheers, Harald Wedig

Hello Harald --

I know that Werner Schmidt has designed/built two (or more?) straw-bale
homes in Italy.
Here is his contact info if you don't already have it:

"Werner Schmidt" <atelier_schmidt at bluewin...>

Warm regards to you and Margrit,
Catherine Wanek