[Strawbale] Re: Strawbale Digest, Vol 5, Issue 14

asbn asbn at baubiologie...
Tue Feb 28 19:08:59 CET 2006

Dear Harald

Maybe ask Stojan from Slowenia, as far as I know, he wanted to establish a
strawbale-network and has built some strawbale-houses. Maybe he knows more.

Habjanic Stojan, Slowenien, OIKIA D.O.O., Slomskova 35, Sl-9000, Murska
Sobota, email: oikia.stojan at siol...

And to all of you:

There are many new strawbale-houses in Austria, if you like, visit our
gallery (in german, but there are many images, so you will find the
navigation): http://www.baubiologie.at/europe/austria/austria.html

Best wishes from Austria
Herbert Gruber
Austrian Strawbale Network