[Strawbale] change of Dutch SB URL address

Rene Dalmeijer rene.dalmeijer at hetnet...
Fri Feb 24 13:29:18 CET 2006

Dear all,

The Dutch straw bale organisation is undergoing some oganisational
changes. We have just elected a new steering committee  and as you
might already know we are a subsiduary of VIBA which is the Dutch
sustainable building society. Previously we were directly associated to
the vereeniging and now we are a project group of the Stichting the
trust. The main reason for the change is that the focus of the trust is
much more in line with our objectives which is outward looking whilst
the vereenigging is focussed on information exchange within the member
group.

One of the first practicle results is the support of an own URL
www.strobouw.nl At present the contents of this page are the same as at
http://home.hetnet.nl/~rene.dalmeijer but I hope to be able to expand
the site over time. I will be taking the old site down so please change
links to the old site to the new one.

Best regards

René Dalmeijer
chairman projectgroep Strobouw Stichting VIBA Expo