[Strawbale] Saskatchewan foundations

donald mchardy fieryx at hotmail...
Sat Feb 18 12:27:01 CET 2006

>... gas emissions from car tyres...
>... any data about railway sleepers "emissions"???

precisely. I used tyres and sleeprs asI perceived them to be relatively
straight-forward for my purposes. Once in place however I began thinking
quite seriously about these issues but I can't find any data/info on these
subjects.

My current project is a home office in the garden, but it was a trial of
sorts as I would seriously consider building something far larger in the
future, like a house.

But for that I'd probably look at rubble trenches and such.

Donald