AW: [Strawbale] concrete footings

Ruth Walker walker_re2002 at yahoo....uk
Wed Feb 15 18:45:53 CET 2006

Hello,

Have you thought of Rammed tyres (with roadstone/scalpings). Tyres are
free and would otherwise go to landfill. Depending on your soil
conditions you can have no foundations under them ate all.  Have a look
at Amazon Nails site and/or read Barbara Jones book for more details.

www.strawbalefutures.org.uk

Ruth Walker (Oxford)