[Strawbale] this list

dave225 at dds... dave225 at dds...
Mon Oct 31 18:01:33 CET 2005

Hello There,

To give you an update on some activities in holland.
One two story house is being finished and another of four story's is in the
final planning phase. They are being build on IJburg in Amsterdam. For the
last house we have chosen for a fill in technique. Next to the straw bales
we use sheep wool for insulation and lots of other ecological stuff.

So I guess the list is quiet because people are building.

Dave