[Strawbale] The Last Straw journal

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at alltel...
Sun Nov 27 08:58:37 CET 2005

The Last Straw journal is published by The Green Prairie Foundation for
Sustainability/GPFS. Our contact information is:

Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
<thelaststraw at thelaststraw...>
www.thelaststraw.org

Chris Magwood has stepped down as TLS Editor. The TLS Team is now made up of
TLS Correspondents who gather articles and information to share with our
readers, and TLS Columnists who share their thoughts and expertise.

TLS Correspondents are:
Australia/New Zealand - Chris Newton (Australia) <chris at newtonhouse...>
Europe - Jo Morandin (Denmark) <jomorandin at livinghouses...>
USA - Rachel Connor (Colorado) <rachel at solarenergy...>
USA - Owen Geiger (Colorado) <strawhouses at yahoo...>
USA - Laurie Stone (Colorado) <laurie at solarenergy...>

TLS Columnists are:
USA - David Eisenberg (Arizona) <strawnet at aol...> - stream of consciousness
USA - Sigi Koko (Pennsylvania) <sigikoko at buildnaturally...> - products

The TLS CD-Rom project has been plagued by technological problems which we
are still dealing with but hope to have resolved soon so that the CD of
issues 1 through 40 can be shipped to you. A computer crash caused us to
restart the project when it was about halfway done, and discovery of the
lack of software formats for the early issues has meant that we have had to
create some the issues from scratch. We will keep working ardently to
complete this project.

Watch the TLS web site www.thelaststraw.org for announcements of online
services and other upcoming changes and additions.

If you have questions about the journal, would like to be a contributor
and/or distributor, or want to share comments and suggestions, please feel
free to contact me at <thelaststraw at thelaststraw... or 402.483.5135.

Joyce