[Strawbale] Reciprocal roof

Chug. chug at strawbale-building....uk
Tue Nov 29 19:18:23 CET 2005

Tony also has connections with an ecovillage in Matavenero in North-west Spain, in the Montes de León.
http://www.thatroundhouse.info/matavenero.htm  and for anyone who does not know the story of Tony's planning battle then have a good
read on his website
http://www.thatroundhouse.info/

http://website.lineone.net/~tonywrench/how.htm