[Strawbale] (no subject)

Chug. chug at strawbale-building....uk
Wed Nov 23 10:50:10 CET 2005

Hey Rikki

I cannot comment on the wine bottles but,
Andre built a hand baler for the Auroville, India SB build, you can just see it in the second row of pics in the middle
http://www.lamaisonenpaille.com/Galeries/Stages/Stage-Auroville.htm

and Jo mama and the Clintgineer have a picture of one they built on their website
http://www.the-home-place.com/straw-bale.html

or if you win the Spanish lottery
http://www.kinzler-gmbh.de/presstechnik/handystech.htm

bale on