[Strawbale] RE: Strawbale Digest, Vol 1, Issue 520

Simon Blackbourn piemanek at gmail...
Mon Nov 7 11:34:39 CET 2005

Dear Ruth

There is also a woman called Viv who lives on Campbell Road here in East
Oxford who built a strawbale acupuncture studio in her garden. Her website
is at www.acupuncture-ecohouse.co.uk <http://www.acupuncture-ecohouse.co.uk>

Cheers
Simon