[Strawbale]green roof on a straw bale loading wall

valentina valentina at ara-b...
Thu May 26 20:31:21 CEST 2005

Hi all!
i guess that there are some "nebraska" houses with green
roof....built....
i'm planning one....i have to pass all law certification process...i
found and look at some test of loads that straw bale can carry....and
it's seems that is not a good idea to have a green roof....
anybody had already experience with it?
thank you to all....a great list..
all the best, valentina