[Strawbale]strawbale on wikipedia

Chug. chug at strawbale-building....uk
Thu May 26 10:12:53 CEST 2005

Hi Duncan,

there is this SB wiki I know of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw-bale_construction

bale on
Chug
chug at strawbale-building....uk
http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/
.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Duncan Lithgow" <duncan at lithgow-schmidt...>
To: <strawbale at amper....muni.cz>
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 4:49 PM
Subject: [Strawbale]strawbale on wikipedia

>For french jobsites: www.lamaisonenpaille.com (click on 'Chantiers'.
>
>Other countries:
>
>Labor on green building projects
>A bulletin board to exchange info.
>http://odiseanet.com/gblc/index.php
>

>Hands For Knowledge Building Sites and Courses
>This is a correspondence list, a temporary replacement until the Hands for
>Knowledge website is up and running.
>http://www.strawhomes.com/ISNBC/hands4k.html
>

>Green Dream Jobs
>http://sustainablebusiness.com .
>
>Willing Workers in Alternative Technology
>A simple listserver where people with projects can find interns/apprentices and
>vice versa.
>http://greenbuilder.com/wwat/

I was about to check that these links are in wikipedia, but I can't find
anything relevant in wikipedia at all - what's up? I've just written
'Strawbale: to get things going but searches for 'strawbale
construction', 'straw bale' and 'strawbale building' all turn up blank.
Have I missed something? I'm sure someone said there was some good SB
stuff on wikipedia.

Duncan

    European strawbale building discussion list

Send all messages to:
Strawbale at amper....muni.cz

Archives, subscription options, etc: