[Strawbale]RE: GSBN:Re: holding down the roof (was: Look Ma', no hands!)

Tim Owen-Kennedy timok at vitalsystems...
Thu Mar 31 17:26:03 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I want to thank Derek and everyone that takes the time to write thorough
clear messages.

And for my part the most I have time for is a metaphor:

Though it is possible to walk on a tight rope without a safety net it
doesn't make it a good idea. Especially if your not a professional and plan
on walking tight ropes many times a year for as long as the roof will last.

Tim

Tim Owen-Kennedy
Vital Systems, Natural Building & Design, Inc.
P O BOX 751 Ukiah, CA 95482
www.vitalsystems.net
888.859.6336