[Strawbale]SB in Wikipedia

Stewart Hargrave Stewart at Hargrave....uk
Thu Mar 24 22:42:48 CET 2005

Has anybody else been watching Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org) grow into a
useful resource over the past few years? I found it about a year ago, and see it
now has quite a large entry for strawbale building
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw-bale_construction).

For those that don't know, Wikipedia is an encyclopedia that we make for
ourselves. It is set up so that anyone can create an entry, or modify, correct and
expand what is already there. There are several language versions of it (the
above links take you to the English version), and I'm guessing that several
people here could add more to it, if they haven't already.

--
Stewart H.