[Strawbale]Danish test results

Mark Bigland-Pritchard // Low Energy Design hyphen at dial....com
Wed Mar 9 00:46:08 CET 2005

Duncan -
I've managed to read most of it now anyway, so maybe my opinion on this
is less important than some others, but I would suggest that you start
with the main summary document (Resultater 033: Halmhuse - much of which
is already in English), then move on to the least "wordy" of the
individual test reports.  That way, you can get quite a lot of stuff out
there quickly, even if after that it appears to slow down a bit...
Mark