[Strawbale]Re: Strawbale digest, Vol 1 #474 - 7 msgs

asbn asbn at baubiologie...
Tue Mar 8 20:17:56 CET 2005

Dear Mark

I agree with you in most of your arguments (except the air-circulation). And
I didn´t know the differences in testing-methods even in Europe.
Just one more word: It was a long way to acceptance and it was sometimes
hard and unfair. And I learned once again: one bad news is more efficient
than hundred good ones. All I want is a fair "procedere", so if we make
efforts to "understand" the material, why not understand it in relation to
other materials. And communicate that.

Best wishes and thanks for all the information in your email.
Herbert Gruber, ASBN

08.01.2005 19:04 Uhr