[Strawbale]Mailing list

Faas, W. w.faas at student....nl
Sat Mar 5 17:56:17 CET 2005

Dear balers,

I've been on this list for over a year now and I've noticed
two things:

1. There are a lot of nice and sensible people here;
2. The lay-out of the mailinglist itself is none of that. I
find it very timeconsuming to read through all the double
messages. Although it sometimes helps including (a portion
of) the original text in your reply, most of the time it's
looks and reads very bad. Please use selective quoting to
keep things organised.

Isn't it a good idea to use a forum instead of a
mailinglist? I think that'll make communications a whole
lot easier. Any opinions about that one? I definately
wouldn't mind lending a hand and brain in setting up such a
thing.

A special note for TLS: Did you start sending out the
TLS-CD-roms yet? I made a preorder at the ISBBC (and
actually already paid up) but I haven't recieved anything
so far.

Money makes the world go round.... but that doesn't mean it
makes it a better place to be. :)

Yours Truly,

Walter Faas