[Strawbale]strawbale stuff

Brand J.H.J. J.H.J.Brand at phys....nl
Fri Mar 4 14:22:15 CET 2005

Dear Tom,

i pitty you leave this mailinglist now we have come to some discussion about
a difficult topic of money. there are many views, some shared, some
different. My view is that a lot of what you adressed was quietly taken on
board and some people took it personal what you said about poverty. It
strikes me as words but quite a similar drive behind it. Am i wrong if i say
its more then your message that this listing leads nowhere? do you feel
personally attacked? i'd seriously regret if its for that reason. i hope to
see you back on the list but whatever you do, go well!

love n light

DeeTale