[Strawbale]Volunteers for strawbalehouse

René Aleschus rene.aleschus at skynet...
Sun Jul 24 00:09:24 CEST 2005

To all,

We are building a strawbalehouse in Belgium.
In September we start plastering the walls and need some volunteers who can
help us with this job and with other things that needs to be done. We have a
caravan in our garden where you can stay.
If you are interested in strawbalebuilding please contact us:
Joke and René
E-mail: rene.aleschus at skynet...
Tel: 0032 11-605981/ 474-860045