AW: [Strawbale]workshop cd

Carina Simons carina.simons at gmx...
Mon Feb 28 08:23:30 CET 2005

Dear Duncan,

Unfortunatly I wasn't there myself in Denmark. And I am a lousy computer user. I am still very curious and interresssted in the cd. So when it comes do let me know. I will keep on asking you, as a motivation of course!
I guess something went wrong with the attachment you sent me!

Carina

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: strawbale-admin at amper....muni.cz
[mailto:strawbale-admin at amper....muni.cz]Im Auftrag von Duncan Lithgow
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. Februar 2005 09:29
An: strawbale at amper....muni.cz
Betreff: [Strawbale]workshop cd

> Just curious if there is any sign of a cd of the workshops helt in
> Denmark. It is almost Springtime now!
>
> Thanks,
> carina.simons at gmx...

I've spoken to Lars about this - his partner (Joe?) is giving birth
around April so he's put the docs on hold while he struggles to get the
house finished for a home birth.

I mentioned to him once that I could take over co-ordinating the docs,
but we haven't followed that up yet. Would you be interested in
helping?

Duncan
--
Linux user #372812: more stable and cheaper than windows
GnuPG Public Key ID: 0x2BB9667C21A8C63A: protecting your security