[Strawbale] Wooden Stove & Windows Insulation

Amit Kvint amitkvint at gmail...
Tue Dec 13 08:34:54 CET 2005

Hi there,

I am new to this list. I am just finishing my Straw Bale home, located in
the South of Spain, a 100 square meters (2 Bedrooms, Salon, Kitchen, Bath),
hybrid, clay plaster, clay & straw for roof insulation, solar home design.

My question is, if someone knows, what would you use to insulate a wood
stove and it's pipe where it exits the wall. and what insulation would you
use between the windows (wood) and the wooden frames?

Thanks

Amit Kvint