[Strawbale]strawbale shed advice

Chug. chug at strawbale-building....uk
Sat Sep 25 19:03:01 CEST 2004

Hi Steven, Martin, Simon and baleheads
 just catching up on this thread as been SB building at an infants school
all week, but just to say the building at
http://www.friendlybynature.co.uk/strawbale.htm was actually supported on
nine salvaged telegraph poles sunk approx 1m in the ground and was built in
24 hours for a TV series, Oliver Swann was also a member of the crew.

bale on
Chug
chug at strawbale-building....uk
http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/