[Strawbale]Firetesting and Eurocodes

echoventures at vodafone....nz echoventures at vodafone....nz
Sat Sep 25 09:51:13 CEST 2004

Thanks to all those that sent me documentation on fire testing in Austria, Germany and Denmark.
I will try and convince the local building authorities with those although they specified in their beautiful letter that I need a certificate from the Eurocode.  I have tried looking up Eurocode and strawbales on google but nothing came up.
Does anyone know if there is any reference of strawbales in any Eurocode?  Or any loopholes I get jump through to get strawbales approved as an insulation material or something.

Any idea would be welcome,

Cheers,

Marcus