[Strawbale]Fw: International SB photos and video of baling for China training?

Chug. chug at strawbale-building....uk
Mon Oct 18 13:07:14 CEST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kelly Lerner" <klerner at one-world-design...>

Hi all,
I'm off to China in November to do some additional training for the
builders and architects there, as well as the larger construction
community. There is a large interest in what is going on in SB in the rest
of the world.

If you have time, please send me one or two digital photos and a very
short  descriptive caption about the most exciting, interesting, or
innovative SB developments where ever you are. I'd love to show the breadth
and diversity of SB! I'll be putting this together into a power point
presentation and I'm glad to share the final presentation (via email or CD)
with everyone who participates. I need the photos by the end of October.
Thanks in advance!

I'm also looking for a video showing a baler going out into a field and
baling (VHS or DVD or VCD) or some other digital format.

Please feel free to forward this message to anyone who has worked on SB
project throughout the world.

Thanks for your help,

Kelly

Kelly Lerner, Architect