[Strawbale]TLS and the GSBN

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at alltel...
Wed May 5 15:06:36 CEST 2004

Michael,

Your comments indicate to me that you are not aware of the many different
types of straw-bale and natural building structures that are being built
around the world with many different designs and method and for many
different economic and social levels. And, that you are not aware of the
current projects which are beginning to introduce strawbale into the
mainstream.

The Last Straw has subscribers in many countries around the world, and in
almost every state (except one) in the USA. Again, I encourage you to
subscribe to TLS so that you can gain a broader perspective of what is
happening in the sb community beyond what you read through listserves.

Joyce