[Strawbale]scottish castle

Tone tone at antb....uk
Fri Jun 25 17:34:18 CEST 2004

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 09:41:28 +0100 (BST), you wrote:

>Hi
>
>I remember some time ago there were some posts about adventurous plans
>for a 4 storey strawbale 'castle' in Scotland. It sounded amazing and
>generated quite a lot of discussion - does anyone know whether there's
>been any progress?
>
>Cheers
>Simon

There is a lady on the Strawbale and Permaculture discussion forum who
is going to be building some sort of 'Eco' complex in Scotland next
year

http://s8.invisionfree.com/Strawbale_Housing

__

Your rights end, where my rights begin.

     I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good, either.