[Strawbale]strawbales in Spain

Chug. chug at strawbale-building....uk
Sun Jul 18 20:57:08 CEST 2004

Hi Ben,
Spain is not really comparable with Ireland, Spain is much closer to the
equator so has a warmer climate, there are a few SB buildings in Spain
already.
I suggest you try Rikki Nitzkin rnitzkin at hotmail... who has built her own
SB home, or Mathias Boer mboer at eeza....es or Martin
Dalymartdaly at hotmail...  and Maren Termens Steiner marenbegur at hotmail...
who is an architect very into SB.

bale on
Chug
chug at strawbale-building....uk