[Strawbale]projects in the uk

Chug. chug at strawbale-building....uk
Tue Aug 10 14:20:48 CEST 2004

Hi Laura,

I may have need of help at the end of September, but the build is not
finalised yet and may end up being in the spring.
The only other thing I know of at the moment is the finishing of Rachels SB
house in Wales.

Volunteers are welcome at the 2 storey loadbearing house in Wales to help
with finishing the internal structure. This includes laying floors both
timber and limecrete, underfloor heating and drainage, and clay plastering.
Contact Rachel Whitehead at penwhilwr at hotmail... for more details.

Amazon Nails are also holding a One day Clay Plastering course there on
17th August.
http://www.strawbalefutures.org.uk/

bale on
Chug