[Strawbale]That great glue!

tom.paille at free... tom.paille at free...
Thu Aug 5 19:02:25 CEST 2004

Selon rikki nitzkin <rnitzkin at hotmail...>:
great question rikki

the recipe is from frank thomas australia
90%  turned milk,yuogurt,sour cream (caseine )you remember?
10% lime(slaked-chaux aereene )
try it and tell me the result for abuilding in the pyrenees where they
go make cheese!
first week of september i am at friland denmark again for a woàrkshop!pass by!

à tout à l'heure  TOM