[Strawbale]question for you

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at alltel...
Thu Apr 29 01:04:32 CEST 2004

How do I get in touch with ASBN? <asbn at aon...> gets returned with "no one
here by that name" reply.

Joyce
--
Joyce Coppinger
Managing Edtor/TLS

Check the Calendar on the TLS web site at www.thelaststraw.org for a list of
straw-bale and natural building workshops, training opportunities, events
and conferences. And, check ISBBC on our web site for details about the
International Straw Bale Conference in Denmark (June 2004).

The Best of the First Ten Years of The Last Straw Journal (Issues 1-40) will
be available after June 1 on CD-Rom (fully indexed and searchable).  $30 USD
including shipping/handling if you order before June 1; $35 plus shipping
and handling after June 1. To order, call 402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161, or
send email to <thelaststraw at thelaststraw...>. An order form will be
available on the web site soon.