[Strawbale] Film on strawbale building

emmagoldman at zonnet... emmagoldman at zonnet...
Wed Sep 24 17:14:23 CEST 2003

Hello, Wow, interesting project! I don't know if it is of any help but I am
building a small strawbale vault in the Netherlands and two women are
making a documentary about it, we also want to film other strawbale houses
in Holland. They are not finished yet but maybe you can contact them? Let
me know if you are interested then I will give you their e-mail adres (I
don't have it with me right now).
Bye! Leontine