[Strawbale] Film on strawbale building

heidi at crystal-lake-video... heidi at crystal-lake-video...
Thu Sep 18 20:44:09 CEST 2003

Dear Baleheads,

I am just finishing a film on strawbale building. My pictures show mainly
German buildings because I finance the production myself and simply didn´t
have the budget to travel around Europe to get footage. I know that there
are a whole lot of real beautiful and fine buildings all over Europe,
though.

So here´s my question: does anyone of you have video material on strawbale
houses which I could include in the film? Or, if not video, photos of houses
which you find representable?

Then please make contact as soon as possible. I will be editing the film
very soon, and if there is additional material which shows the variety of
buildings in Europe, let me know.

Some technical info: video material should be at least on MiniDV format. AVI
in high resolution on VCD is also good. Photos as jpgs should be at least 1
MB in size and bigger than the Pal TV 576x720

Anyway,  you will hear the message when the film is done!

Heidi Snel

Crystal Lake Video
Dorfstr.19
14806 Hagelberg