[Strawbale] Scaffolding & Accessories

Linda Zhu fortune at cmecsz...
Fri Sep 12 02:07:05 CEST 2003

Dear Manager:

It may interest you to learn that our company, CMEC Suzhou Co., Ltd.( http://www.materialfair.com )  is possibly the largest supplier of Scaffolding & Accessories in China.  Our product  can be found in the U.S.A., all European countries, as well as other countries around the world.  Our product quality is excellent, and because of volume, we are able to offer all of our products at very competitive prices.

If you are looking for a supplier in China, please consider joining with us.  The potential is unlimited.

Please go to our web site: http://www.materialfair.com/web-ia/web/products.htm ( Scaffolding & Accessories) to view those products that interest you.

Product Name
1. Conventional Frames & Accessories
2. Scaffolding Pressed Couplers