[Strawbale] offensive messages

Kellie Morgantini chalonelaw at justice...
Wed Oct 22 20:11:14 CEST 2003

Simon,

Thanks for your efforts on the spam deal.  Compared to the amount of spam I receive with other e-mail lists, this list is
doing a commendable job on keeping those twisted folks at bay.

When only one or two get through, I think it should serve as a reminder how well this list is run in the first place.

Kudos to you
Kellie D. Morgantini