[Strawbale] Spain

Chug. chug at strawbale-building....uk
Fri Oct 17 13:30:58 CEST 2003

Hi Hedwig,
For SB info from Spain I suggest you contact Maren Termens Steiner
marenbegur at hotmail...
or Rikki Nitzin  rnitzkin at hotmail... and Amazon Nails
http://www.strawbalefutures.org.uk/
who are running a workshop this coming w/end17th/18th October:
Lime plastering course on Strawbale house in Ortiva, Spain. (nearest airport
Malaga) 100 euros including all meals (organic vegetarian) and free camping.
There is also a Spanish version of this list, but there have been very few
postings recently.

I hope this helps
Bale on
Chug