[Strawbale] SB sound insulation

Huff & Puff Construction huffnpuff at shoal....au
Tue May 27 00:22:56 CEST 2003

G ' day Peet again

Apart from the list of posts that I sent you on sound qualities and testing
of straw bales here is a short email from Catherine Wanek from Balck Range
Films and formerly of The Last Straw magazine.

Kind regards
The Straw Wolf
http://strawbale.archinet.com.au
61 2 6927 6027

"Hi John,

The Albany, NY airport built a sound barrier from large straw bales -- we
saw in a short report sent to us from a reader.

We published a short blurb about it in a recent issue -- the exact one
escapes me at this hour.....

We know nothing more, but you could check on the web and try to track down
more info on any further studies.

regards,
Catherine"