[Strawbale] Re Help for Sebria

Huff & Puff Construction huffnpuff at shoal....au
Wed May 14 13:02:30 CEST 2003

G 'day balers World wide

Any of you mob like to help Goran?

Who is closest  to Serbia?

Salaams The Straw Wolf.

----- Original Message -----
From: Goran Micevski micevski at yubc...
To: huffnpuff at shoal....au
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2003 5:08 AM
Subject: info

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Goran Micevski and I am a student of the fifth year of civil
engineering at the University in Belgrade, Serbia.

For my final work I have chosen the subject of sustainable building
projects, with the special emphasis on materials used in building ecological
houses.
The materials will be thoroughly tested in our labs to determine their
characteristics and thus, hopefully, to start its wider use in Serbia.

The topic is very little spoken or known off in my country (I know for sure
that there is one eco house in Bosnia and Herzegovina, but that's all), but
offers a great potential primarily due to low cost materials used in
building.

I would be most grateful if you could send me any materials or info
regarding this subject (either through email or post) and help me with my
project.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Goran Micevski
Ratnih Vojnih Invalida 21