[Strawbale] practical info on solar energy supply

wOuTeR de wouter w_rooke at hotmail...
Fri Mar 14 10:45:09 CET 2003

Hi, sinds this morning i'm being spammed with e-mails that have the
following in the subject line:

[Strawbale] Experience More Powerful Erection... etc

Because of the [strawbale] this is ofcourse rather confusing and it also
annoyes me a lot. Anyone know how they got the strawbale thing involved in
the subject? I am still a pacifist but this could change.

All the best,
Wouter