[Strawbale] subscribe

heidi at crystal-lake-video... heidi at crystal-lake-video...
Tue Mar 11 20:25:34 CET 2003

Hi,
I want to subscribe to the list again and see what´s going on.

Finally, after a long break, we want to make our film on strawbale building this year. We have collected material in Holland, Germany and France since 1997, and will follow up the German projects. If we find the budget, we would like to visit some more places in Europe this summer. So we´re looking for SB-projects which will be realized this spring and summer. If anybody can give me some hints, I´ll be happy. And if everything goes well, I will present the film at the end of the year.

Groetjes, enjoy the springtime and I hope for some reply,

Heidi Snel

Crystal Lake Video
Dorfstr.19
D - 14806 Hagelberg
E-mail: contact at crystal-lake-video...
http://www.crystal-lake-video.de