[Strawbale] subscribe

simon pieman66 at yahoo...
Fri Jan 31 23:28:22 CET 2003

Hello (especially dutch speakers)

If I understand correct, the message below is an advert for the strawbale
list.

Does it tell people to subscribe by writing to the list? If so, this is
wrong. People subscribe by going to

If people send 'subscribe' messages to the list, it creates a lot of work
for me.

Apologies if I've understood the message wrongly, my dutch is very rusty!

Cheers,
Simon

. --- John  Tapperwijn <j.p.tapperwijn at wanadoo...> wrote: > Abonneren
nieuwsgroep