[Strawbale] Investment Opportunity - Landfill Leak Detection, Repair, and Gas Recovery

SVEN AERTS aertssven at mac...
Mon Jan 13 13:10:30 CET 2003

Windows ?
Windows players ?
Internet Explorer ?

Who still uses that ? These are things that don't work, are not
universtal...
If your stuff is only as good as MS.... Ajajaj !

And I'd certainly not cry out as superurgent...
--
Respectfully Yours,

Sven AERTS
Engineer for the People

Residential Address
     Louizalaan 223 b 9
     B-1050 Brussels
     BELGIUM-EUROPE
     GSM: +32 (0)485/389679
     Email: aertssven at mac...
     ICQ: 113835655

     For eco-techs & game for a better world, visit:
               http://homepage.mac.com/aertssven
Have a nice day...