[Strawbale] Re: for the Next CD?

Rene Dalmeijer rened at cistron...
Thu Feb 27 23:14:52 CET 2003

Rob,

I suppose it would but I am not aware of any musically inclined SB
Europeans or even contacts. I have also lost track with my musical
contacts. If anybody knows some please. I wouldn't mind having one of those
mind boggling Fez nos vocal acts on the CD. How about it André, Pascal?

At 09:00 PM 2/27/03, you wrote:
>Euro-Ray;
>
>Would it be feasible for you to organise a Euro-pee'in musical gathering
>to coincide with the one in the US SW ?
>
>  --- * ---
>Robert W. Tom
>Kanata, Ontario, Canada
>rw_tom at ncf...
>
>please visit:  http://www.theHungerSite.com daily
>
>>From: "Rene Dalmeijer" <rened at cistron...>
>
>>Snorin Bill,
>>
>>I suggest you get into contact with Bill Steen, Norm Ballinger, Frank Meyer
>>(who has email address for Norm?) and.. see what you can work out together.
>>At present I have very little to contribute myself but I do have the
>>suggestion that it is the cross cultural eglectic mix that you suggest. The
>>assembly of which I have the impression you are capable of. I liked the
>>first CD just because of the mix. Presently I am listening to Nguyên Lê
>>paying a tribute to Jimi Hendrix after that Franco from Zaire ok they both
>>play guitar but that is about it. It dosn't have to be SB grass roots I
>>wouldn't mid a bit of INXS either talk to John Glassford about this.
>>
>>I wouldn't mind coming down to Tucson myself. I did a bit of mixing and
>>production a long time ago. I am not a musician just love listening to
>>'good' music.
>>
>>Keep me posted
>>
>>Rene Dalmeijer
>>Blowing bubbles in the reclaimed swamp at the mouth of the Rhine.
>>
>>donate some food, press the button
>>http://www.thehungersite.com

Greetings,

Rene Dalmeijer