[Strawbale] Project in South America

laura machin la_ma_ba at yahoo...
Sat Aug 2 16:33:13 CEST 2003

To you all,

I am searching  for someone  who can provide technical
support to build - at first - a small strawbale
construction, 18 m2 inside, with 9 m2 covered terrace
and 6 m2 protections eaves - totally about 42 m2 with
the walls - just to start a project on the countryside
in the middle of Uruguay. Our Spring starts in
September and it would be the best period - October,
November, December - to start the activities.
Is there any there who can be interested and can have
the possibility to travel to this corner of the world?

Regards,

Laura