[Strawbale] Course: introduction to Permaculture
lili at lowimpact...
Mon Sep 2 18:11:40 CEST 2002
This is to let you know about a residential weekend course that may be of interest to you.
Course Title: Introduction to Permaculture
Date: 18-20 October 2002
Location: Redfield Community, Buckinghamshire
Cost: £150 waged, £100 unwaged. Discounts for 'Friends of LILI'. All meals and accommodation included
Course Tutor: Paul Jennings
· The ethical basis of Permaculture: people care; earth care; fair shares
· The principles of Permaculture design, for example "the problem is the solution"
· Tools of Permaculture design, for example "zoning", and "sector"
· Starting to apply Permaculture to your home / garden / work - some practical examples
· The course will be taught through short lectures; group discussion; slides; and games
· The course will be aimed at people of all different levels of knowledge. One of the greatest aspects of most Permaculture courses is that the people on the course come together and share their knowledge and experience both with one another and with the course leader. This has been described as the "harvesting of knowledge" and is one of the most exciting parts of any student-centred learning experience. We often surprise ourselves by how much we already know.
Please visit our website (see below) for more information about LILI, and contact us if you are interested in this or any other courses, or if you do not wish to receive any more information.
Low-Impact Living Initiative (LILI) is dedicated to helping protect the global environment by promoting sustainable alternatives to various aspects of everyday life. Contact us to find out more about our installations, courses, presentations and manuals.
LILI, Redfield Community, Buckingham Road, Winslow, Bucks, MK18 3LZ
tel / fax: (01296) 714184 web: www.lowimpact.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Strawbale