[strawbale] I NEED INFORMATION PLEASE TO COLOMBIA

Coralie & Andre de Bouter m.ep at laposte...
Tue Sep 3 20:00:58 CEST 2002

Dear Diana,
Welcome to the Europen SB list.

Check out these two websites for their free and well written documents on SB construction:
http://www.strawbalefutures.org.uk/
http://www.builderswithoutborders.org/ (You can download a spanish version of their document)

Greetings
Andre