[Strawbale] Strawbale roof insulation

Mark and/or Jan Bigland-Pritchard hyphen at dial....com
Tue Sep 3 17:19:51 CEST 2002

Barbara (+ list),
You've saved me at least part of a job - I've come back from Mongolia
with the technical side of a rather large development project to
organise, of which sheeps wool plays an important part.
Did you happen to find out what they use to deal with moths?  (and what
species, and what the process is, and how easy it is on a cottage
industry basis, etc)
atb,
Mark