[Strawbale] Beginners Questions

professor pixel professorpixel at lycos...
Mon Oct 28 11:47:09 CET 2002

Hi All,
I have been looking into SB building with the idea of building a small home in France. I am trying to calculate a idea of basic cost.

My questions just now are:
1. What is the best type of Internal/External render to use? Can anyone supply me with a recipe?

2. Is concrete the only option for the foundation? Are there better options?

Thanks in advance, I find this all very interesting and I look forward to your suggestions :)
regards
PB