[Strawbale] Straw bale workshops

Coralie & Andre de Bouter m.ep at laposte...
Fri Oct 18 09:15:03 CEST 2002

Dear Debbie,

It is a bit late in the season for SB workshops.
Check out www.strawbalefutures.org.uk who still have a SB construction
project under way in Enland.
Or wait for new workshops next summer. We will probably give an english
workshop at our place in France, keep an eye on our website from januari.

Greetings,
Andre

La Maison en Paille
Association loi 1901